Information regarding the processing of personal data
Articles 13-14 EU Regulation 2016/679
The Data Subjects: Website browsers, service users and newsletter subscribers
“RELAX S.R.L. – CASE & VACANZE”, with offices in Via Dante, 155 – 47838, Riccione (RN), VAT no.: 02045080401 as the Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR’, herein informs you that the cited legislation provides for protection of the data subjects with regard to processing of personal data and that said processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the legislation referred to above and of the obligations for confidentiality provided for therein.
Purposes of processing:
Provision of the service: Your data will be processed to answer any requests that may reach us via forms filled out and forms available on the website, or to answer any requests which arrive by email.
Legal basis: The legal basis of processing is contractual, in the terms in which data processing is provided for further to a request for information for which an answer is required.
Marketing – newsletter receiving service: in particular your data will be processed, further to your free consent, to receive newsletters, by entering your email address in the specific text box, containing instructions for subscribing to the newsletter, or by selecting/ticking the correct box stating “subscribe to newsletters” found on a form.
Legal basis: The legal basis of processing is the data subject’s consent.
Mandatory or optional nature of providing data: the provision of data is optional for the above-stated purposes of providing the service, not filling out the required fields or fields marked with an asterisk, will not allow us to continue with information requests. Your refusal to process data does not compromise continuation of the relationship or consistency of processing. Consent is free, separate and optional for marketing purposes. No consent will not prejudice website browsing or provision of the request services.
Processing modes: Your personal data will be processed using mainly electronic and remote modes, such as:
- using electronic computers with software systems managed by third parties;
- using electronic computers with software systems managed or programmed directly;
- temporary processing in aggregate, anonymous format.
All handling takes place in observance of the modes stated in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adoption of suitable security measures provided for.
Communication: Your data will be communicated to responsible subjects and duly appointed for carrying out the services required for correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protecting the data subject’s rights. Your data will only be processed by staff expressly authorised by the data controller and, in particular, by staff in charge of website maintenance and updating and, if necessary, by staff appointed to carry out marketing communications.
Recipients: Any other technical subjects who must be aware of the data to carry out their own role, such as guaranteeing the correct execution of newsletter subscription requests.
Third-party countries: Your data are not communicated to non-EU countries.
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be further diffused in any way.
Period of Storage: We would like to point that, in observance of the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimisation of data, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the period of storage of your personal data is established for a period of time that will not exceed the fulfilment of the purposes for which the data are collected and processed and in observance of mandatory times for the correct provision of the requested services.
Data Controller: the data controller, pursuant to legislation is “RELAX S.R.L. – CASE & VACANZE”, with offices in Via Dante, 155 – 47838, Riccione (RN), VAT no.: 02045080401 in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability and objection to the processing of your personal data from the controller, and also more generally exercise all the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, of the GDPR where applicable for the purposes of the data processing.
Where prerequisites exist, the data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority according to the procedures provided for. For any further information and to exercise your rights as acknowledged by the European Regulation, you may contact the data controller.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – the data subject’s rights
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning themselves, even if not yet recorded, and for it to be communicated in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to obtain an indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purpose and modes of processing;
- of the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the ID of the controller, the processors and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or can learn of it, as appointed representative in the state territory, as managers or appointees.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
- update, rectification, or where required, an integration of data;
- erasure, transformation to anonymous format or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that is not required to be stored in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or later processed;
- declaration that the operations as set out in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding content, of those provided with the data, except for the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or would bring about a use of media that is clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- portability of information.
- The data subject has the right to fully or partly object to:
- the processing of personal data regarding him/herself but pertinent to the purpose of data collection, for legitimate reasons;
- processing of personal data concerning him/herself for the purpose of sending advertising or sales materials directly or for market research purposes or for commercial communication.
Formula for acquiring data subject’s consent
Your consent for receiving the newsletter will be recorded (IP address, email, date and time) by ticking the box below where you enter your email address, or after clicking on the specific box and pressing the “send”/”ok” button.
This consent will be stored to prove it has been provided and to allow you to unsubscribe at any time, in addition to all the rights stated above.